KEYHOLE® SYSTEM Camera & Binocular Harness with Shoulder Straps
You Asked, We Listened!
We took our original KEYHOLE® Hands-Free Harness design and added lots of new features.
We call it the KEYHOLE® SYSTEM.
- Now works with Cameras and Binoculars
- Now comes with its own shoulder straps (or can be transferred to your own backpack if you wish or can be worn under your backpack)
- Now comes with a knob that can be used with your tripod
The KEYHOLE®SYSTEM is comprised of a set of shoulder straps (which incorporates a neck strap, distributing the camera or binocular weight across the shoulders rather than the neck) and a harness assembly (comprised of a keyhole shaped cut-out plate). A specially designed knob (for camera) or bracket assembly (for binoculars) screws into the tripod mount-hole, which in turn engages into the keyhole cut-out. This secures the camera or binoculars to your body and safely points the lens down rather than outward. The weight of the camera or binoculars rests in the keyhole cut-out, which further reduces the weight from your neck and prevents the optics from swinging. A tether strap attached to the keyhole shaped cut-out plate fastens to your camera lens cap to prevent lens creep and is also a lens cap keeper. To use the camera or binoculars, simply lift up on the device body, disengage the knob or bracket assembly from the keyhole cut-out plate and you are ‘ready’ for action.
Our KEYHOLE® SYSTEM for Cameras and Binoculars features:
- hand-free carry
- now for cameras and binoculars
- no camera or binocular swing
- comes with its own shoulder straps
- no hassle
- no neck fatigue
- always at the ready
- no need to remove knob for tripod use
- easy to use
- no need for neck strap
- eliminates lens creep
- provides lens cap keeper